We are currently recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE to join our well established Private Client Property, Residential Team.
The role will be based in our new state of the art office at The Lumen in Newcastle city centre, although hybrid options can be considered.
This person will report to our private client partners and will:
- Have their own good quality residential property workload
- Assist the team’s property partner with various property matters
- Be able to work on all aspects of residential conveyancing and be committed to delivering an outstanding service level to our high net worth clients
- Have direct contact with the firm’s clients
- Be involved in business development activities within the Private Client team and across the wider firm
They will be able to get involved in a variety of matters including:
- Property sales and purchases
- Freehold and leasehold matters
- Remortgage work
- Development schemes
- Shared ownership properties
The following skills and experience are relevant:
- Experience in dealing with property matters including sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a large caseload
- Provision of first-class client care
- Excellent oral and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please download and complete the standard application form linked below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.