We are looking to engage a senior compliance manager, ideally with relevant law firm experience. Reporting directly to the COLP, the role will entail the following:
• To ensure that the firm and its members remain compliant with regulations, legislation and guidance including the SRA’s Rules and Regulations and the Law Society’s guidance by drafting, implementing and monitoring compliance with relevant procedures, controls and policies (‘PCPs’) and provide training;
• To update the PCPs and other relevant documents including retainers, terms and conditions, the firm manual and the intranet;
• To carry out an annual review of the PCPs;
• To maintain relevant compliance logs and records;
• To assist with the drafting of risk reports;
• To carry out risk reviews;
• To ensure that steps are taken to meet Lexcel and ISO quality standards, and to apply for and manage all aspects of the related audits;
• To assist the COLP, the MLRO, the Risk Committee and the wider management in relation to compliance issues.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.