We are expanding our Family Law team and as a result are looking to appoint a senior solicitor, ideally with 10+ years’ experience of financial provision cases, to fulfil a role dealing with a range of financial provision cases but including some high-net-worth cases with assets worth several millions.
The following skills and experience are relevant:
- A minimum of 10 years PQE and be looking for a senior level role
- Experience in handling high net worth matters
- Experience in dealing with business assets, pensions, and family trusts in divorce, TOLATA cases and pre/post nuptial agreements
- Ideally have a specialist accreditation from Resolution or the Law Society for dealing with complex cases, although this is not essential
- An ability to working independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a large caseload
- The ability to provide first class client care
This person will be responsible for:
- A full caseload of complex matrimonial and high net worth matters with assets and worth upwards of several millions
- This will include financial provision cases such as business assets, pensions, family trusts in divorce, TOLATA cases and pre/post nuptial agreements
- You will be liaising very closely with the firm’s clients and actively building relationships and growing the business through face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and regular email contact
- Your caseload will include high end commercial clients
If you would like to apply for this role, please download and complete the standard application form linked below and send to Ruth.Fell@hay-kilner.co.uk.