Emma is a Senior Paralegal with over 15 years Private Client experience.
Emma advises private individuals on all aspects of private client work including:
- Advising on and drafting Wills;
- Advising on estate and succession planning either during a client’s lifetime or through their Wills (to include Inheritance Tax planning);
- Preparing powers of attorney – including Lasting Powers of Attorney and General Powers of Attorney;
- Registering Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney with the Office of the Public Guardian;
- Advising clients in the administration of estates to ensure Personal Representatives fulfil their responsibilities and obligations, including obtaining Grants of Probate/Grants of Letters of Administration and accounting to H M Revenue and Customs for Inheritance Tax; and
Emma is also a STEP Affiliate member.
Emma has a ILM Certificate in Charity Legacy Administration with the University of Law.
Emma works alongside FACT – fighting all cancers together to assist with any legal advice that they may require in respect of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Wills and Trusts.