1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation
Toggle Menu

Dealing with regulators

Agriculture and rural pursuits are highly regulated. Whether as a landowner or a tenant you may be involved in an investigation involving one of the many regulators, such as the Environment Agency, the RPA, Trading Standards, DEFRA, the Health and Safety Executive, and the Police. We can provide prompt and expert advice and appropriate representation when required.

For further information, please contact Martin Soloman on 0191 232 8345 or email: martin.soloman@hay-kilner.co.uk


  • "Hay & Kilner attracts clients who appreciate its attentive service. Clients are drawn by the quality of advice and strength of the lawyers, who 'always treat clients as individuals, and with respect.'... Jonathan Waters is 'efficient, diligent and commercially minded," and receives praise for his "ability to prioritise his clients' needs effectively'."

    - Chambers Guide