Joanne is a partner in our Private Client team with over 12 years’ post qualification experience in dealing with property matters for a broad range of clients (including individuals, charities, companies, Trusts and farming families). Joanne’s particular expertise relates to rural and agricultural properties including:
• the sale and purchase of farms, land and rural estates
• advising on the grant of and issues arising from agricultural tenancies
• advising on easements, wayleaves and rights of access and services
• complex first registrations
• financing and refinancing arrangements
Joanne is a member of the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) and Agricultural Law Association and is listed as a notable practitioner in Chambers Guide. She has been described as ‘. . . easy to work with’ and works closely with her colleagues in our Private Client team, land agents, accountants and other professional advisers to deliver excellent results for her clients.
Joanne qualified as a solicitor in 2008.