Joanne is a partner in our Private Client team with over 12 years’ post qualification experience in dealing with property matters for a broad range of clients (including individuals, charities, companies, Trusts and farming families). Joanne’s particular expertise relates to rural and agricultural properties including:
• the sale and purchase of farms, land and rural estates
• advising on the grant of and issues arising from agricultural tenancies
• advising on easements, wayleaves and rights of access and services
• complex first registrations
• financing and refinancing arrangements
Joanne is a member of the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) and Agricultural Law Association and is listed as a notable practitioner in Chambers Guide. She has been described as ‘. . . easy to work with’ and works closely with her colleagues in our Private Client team, land agents, accountants and other professional advisers to deliver excellent results for her clients.