1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation
Toggle Menu

Alcohol and Entertainment

Our Licensing team at Hay & Kilner can assist in your application for the following licensable activities:

  • Retail sale of alcohol;
  • Supply of alcohol by or on behalf of a club;
  • Late night refreshment – Supply of hot food and drink from  11pm-5am; and
  • Regulated entertainment – plays, films, music and sporting events.

For further information or advice, please contact Rodney Jones, or call 0191 232 8345.