1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation
COVID 19 -
Toggle Menu



If your property is in disrepair this can affect your quality of life and your enjoyment of your home. If your landlord refuses to carry out repairs then we can advise you and negotiate with your landlord and advise you on remedies, including obtaining a court order requiring your landlord to carry out certain works and whether you may be entitled to compensation.

For further information, contact Sarah Barratt on 0191 262 8231 or email sarah.barratt@hay-kilner.co.uk.


  • "Sarah sorted my matter very quickly before it reached court, assisting me throughout. Sarah was lovely, easing the situation from the start."

    - Client of Sarah Barratt