1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation
COVID 19 -
Toggle Menu

Injunctions & Occupation Orders

It is sometimes necessary to make an application to the Court for an injunction to protect a person against a violent partner, to exclude a violent partner from a property or to preserve financial assets pending a settlement or Court order.

For advice, contact Kerry Kelso on 0191 262 8231 or email Kerry.Kelso@hay-kilner.co.uk


  • "All the team members are very committed to the best outcomes of their client."

    - The Legal 500

  • "They work in consultation with their clients."

    - The Legal 500

  • "Competent, reliable and cost effective."

    - The Legal 500

  • "The service Nicola Matthews provided was amazing. I was always given sound advice and never had to 'chase' for any information. Nicola made me feel at ease at such a stressful time. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nicola."

    - Client of Nicola Matthews

  • "Hay & Kilner is a long-established firm with an excellent family department."

    - Chambers Guide

  • "Nicola Matthews has particular strength in the financial aspects of divorce, and helps to demystify what is – to a layman – a tortuous and complicated process."

    - Chambers & Partners