1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation
COVID 19 -
Toggle Menu

Neighbour problems


It can be a very distressing time if you have problems with your neighbours. Whether you own your property, are a private tenant, rent from the Council or Housing Association or under another arrangement contact us to get advice at an early stage. We can help you and advise you on appropriate remedies and action that can be taken to solve the problem. Expert advice is better than taking matters into your own hands which may only make matters worse.

For further information, contact Sarah Barratt on 0191 262 8231 or email sarah.barratt@hay-kilner.co.uk.


  • "Sarah sorted my matter very quickly before it reached court, assisting me throughout. Sarah was lovely, easing the situation from the start."

    - Client of Sarah Barratt