1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation
COVID 19 -
Toggle Menu

Rehousing and homelessness


If you need to be rehoused by the Local Authority then we can advise you on the allocations procedure and, if necessary help you to challenge a banding decision. If you are homeless then we can advise you on the obligations that the Local Authority will have towards you, and if necessary challenge their decisions.

For further information, contact Sarah Barratt on 0191 262 8231 or email sarah.barratt@hay-kilner.co.uk.