1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation
COVID 19 -
Toggle Menu


Media & Entertainment

We provide expert advice on licensing laws to betting shops, taxi drivers, hotels, public houses, restaurants and night club owners throughout Newcastle upon Tyne.

We are experienced solicitors who provide advice on the full spectrum of licensing issues including:

  • Operating licenses;
  • Personal licenses;
  • Premises licenses;
  • Club premises licenses; and
  • Temporary event notices.

Costs for applying for a new premises licence

At Hay & Kilner, we strive to be as open and honest as possible about our fees. Please click here to find further information on how much this work may cost you.

  • "The lawyers at Hay & Kilner have in-depth knowledge of legal issues coupled with a willingness to take a pragmatic view when required."

    - Client of Hay & Kilner